Carenado 1900D is out!!

rwebb616

Carenado 1900D is out!!

Post by rwebb616 »

Finally! I knew that they were converting the FSX version over to Xplane and it's finally released. I bought it about 2 minutes after I received the email that it was out. I had been flying TwinPropFlyer's beech 1900 on the network. It's a really good plane but not to the quality level of the likes of Carenado.

I have to say it's absolutely stunning. The lighting effects are amazing as is the handling. The flaps need to be toned down a bit but other than that it handles superbly.

Anyone else pick this up?

Rich
tshuff

Re: Carenado 1900D is out!!

Post by tshuff »

This plane went on sale on Carenado's site a couple weeks ago, I grabbed it the day it was out. In love with this plane, not enough good things to say about it :).
rwebb616

Re: Carenado 1900D is out!!

Post by rwebb616 »

The only thing I had a gripe about is them not including the default FMS into the plane. Very hard to put a flight plan in through the 530. So.... into planemaker I went and added it and now I can program it with the keyboard albeit doing it blind (I put the instrument only on the 2d panel which isn't ever shown but I have keyboard commands set up for every letter on the fms and control keys for the different types of waypoints etc) Now it's fairly usable for me.

One thing I can't stand is flying online and getting a fix that ATC tells you to fly to and it takes you 5 minutes to put it in because of having to fiddle with the mouse.

As far as the aircraft though yes I love it... as is standard with Carenado it's spectacular.

Rich