Hilarious Stuck Mic

Pictures or videos taken while flying on PilotEdge
MrGibbs

Hilarious Stuck Mic

Post by MrGibbs »

Nobody ever likes a stuck mic, but this one was hilarious and the guys response was even funnier. He took it like a man a carried on. Hope you all get a laugh out of it. :lol:

http://www.twitch.tv/joshjgibbs/v/13802558

Cheers,
Josh
Kyle.Sanders

Re: Hilarious Stuck Mic

Post by Kyle.Sanders »

I can't get it to play. When did this happen? I will listen to the Audio Archives.
Kyle Sanders
flyingdrill

Post by flyingdrill »

It plays just fine, Josh!

I wondered how long it would be before this surfaced :D

When my wife walked in behind me, I must have unknowingly allowed the joystick's trigger, which I use as the PTT switch, to just rest against the desk's edge..........

Two things learned last night:

1 Do not rest the trigger against the desk! ;)

2 Do not wear my black leather soled slippers in the bathroom, where a few water splashes from the sink or shower can create marital discord :lol:

My thanks to the controller, who obviously had as much fun as you all had at my expense - and, to be honest, I had the fun as well!
MrGibbs

Post by MrGibbs »

flyingdrill wrote:It plays just fine, Josh!

I wondered how long it would be before this surfaced :D

When my wife walked in behind me, I must have unknowingly allowed the joystick's trigger, which I use as the PTT switch, to just rest against the desk's edge..........

Two things learned last night:

1 Do not rest the trigger against the desk! ;)

2 Do not wear my black leather soled slippers in the bathroom, where a few water splashes from the sink or shower can create marital discord :lol:

My thanks to the controller, who obviously had as much fun as you all had at my expense - and, to be honest, I had the fun as well!
Flyingdrill: haha, I now have a name to the comedy. Thanks for being such a great sport, we were all cracking up, including Joe (controller). We all know you never want to upset the wife, cuts into flying time! Cheers.

Josh
MrGibbs

Post by MrGibbs »

Kyle.Sanders wrote:I can't get it to play. When did this happen? I will listen to the Audio Archives.

Kyle: 8-9 pm PST audio archive.
zengei

Post by zengei »

MrGibbs wrote:Kyle: 8-9 pm PST audio archive.
At 17:45. Don't worry, there are a lot worse things that can be said over an open mic. :)
stevekirks

Post by stevekirks »

Great stuff! Thanks for being such a great sport about it... :0
Steve Kirks (sKirks on Twitch)
KSGF--I-10 rated
Student Pilot
I invented the Alphabet Challenge, what's your excuse?
Alphabet Challenge