Hawkeye Flight Services - SoCal Ops on PilotEdge

FSE and PE make for a powerful combination
trigger_fsx

Re: Hawkeye Flight Services - SoCal Ops on PilotEdge

Post by trigger_fsx »

BonanzaDude wrote:BIG NEWS for Hawkeye Flight Services - SoCal Ops

I have acquired KLAS and KPSP for the PE network. I will be setting up flights between these 2, and include KSFO, KONT and KLGB for those wanting to fly on a little longer route. SkyWest flies CRJ's in and out of KSPS, so I plan to make a connection with the owners of KDEN and KPHX for regional jet flights for those interested.

John
Excellent!
Jacques Le Roux
N841LR
BonanzaDude

Post by BonanzaDude »

I have been offered a deal on FSEconomy. The owner of KSAN would like to trade a lot there for a lot at either KPSP or KLAS. I a relative newbie with both SoCal and PE dealing this FSEconomy so I am not sure if people would like the idea.

Let me know.

John
John P. Navara
zLAARTCC & PE I-11
PP ASEL-IA - 1967 V35 N480H
Complex, HP & Tailwheel endorsements
My YouTube Videos
http://www.twitch.tv/Sim_Dude
Keith Smith

Post by Keith Smith »

The owner of SAN was pretty rough to deal with on the FSE forum, use caution. He's also not particularly supportive of PE, if that matters.

One lot at LAS for one lot at SAN would be fair, but trading a whole airport (which has multiple lots) for just one lot at SAN makes little sense.

You don't need a lot at SAN if you want traffic to/from SAN. All you need to do is point PSP and LAS at SAN and presto, you'll have jobs to and from SAN.

One lot at SAN is not going to get you much in terms of gate capacity, A few jobs in/out of SAN is not going to be very attractive to many people. I would skip it, and make PSP/LAS a powerhouse of jobs, but that's just me.
stevekirks

Post by stevekirks »

Keith Smith wrote:The owner of SAN was pretty rough to deal with on the FSE forum, use caution. He's also not particularly supportive of PE, if that matters.

One lot at LAS for one lot at SAN would be fair, but trading a whole airport (which has multiple lots) for just one lot at SAN makes little sense.

You don't need a lot at SAN if you want traffic to/from SAN. All you need to do is point PSP and LAS at SAN and presto, you'll have jobs to and from SAN.

One lot at SAN is not going to get you much in terms of gate capacity, A few jobs in/out of SAN is not going to be very attractive to many people. I would skip it, and make PSP/LAS a powerhouse of jobs, but that's just me.

Agreed...

Steve
Steve Kirks (sKirks on Twitch)
KSGF--I-10 rated
Student Pilot
I invented the Alphabet Challenge, what's your excuse?
Alphabet Challenge
BonanzaDude

Post by BonanzaDude »

Keith Smith wrote:The owner of SAN was pretty rough to deal with on the FSE forum, use caution. He's also not particularly supportive of PE, if that matters.

Thanks for the quick reply Keith. I haven't had the best of luck dealing with him either. I know Brian worked with me based on our past dealings and he may not have wanted to deal with the owner of KSAN. I am going to pass and just point to KSAN from KLAS and KPSP.

John
John P. Navara
zLAARTCC & PE I-11
My YouTube Videos
TheMadDocMD

Post by TheMadDocMD »

I too have had not very good interactions with that person on FSE; somewhat of a "Bully" attitude that I do not appreciate.
MD
Real World Controller
FAA Air Traffic Collegiate Training Initiative (AT-CTI) Graduate - Sacramento, CA
FAA Certificated Aircraft Dispatcher
BonanzaDude

Post by BonanzaDude »

KFUL has been added to my properties on FSEconomy. Routes should start to generate in the coming days.

John
John P. Navara
zLAARTCC & PE I-11
My YouTube Videos
Shinjo B

Post by Shinjo B »

Hi ... I'm signed up on FSE though have yet to actually fly an assignment. Working my way through the PE ratings at the moment but would soon like to start getting in to FSE a bit more. Would love to join your group.

FSE User Name is: Shinjo.
BonanzaDude

Post by BonanzaDude »

Shinjo,

Invite sent.

John
John P. Navara
zLAARTCC & PE I-11
My YouTube Videos
Shinjo B

Post by Shinjo B »

Thanks!

Not quite sure how groups work but should I see something on the group assignments page?