Who wants to fly a Real 732 Sim for a good cause?

raflyer

Who wants to fly a Real 732 Sim for a good cause?

Post by raflyer »

Do you want to be part of something special? Important? FUN? and most of all full of flying in a 737-200 Sim using all reall working parts!!? If yes, then join me and fellow other sim enthusiast in World Flight 2016 this coming November 6th through the 12th in South Bend, IN.
It is for a great cause and I guarantee you that you will have a blast and hopefully learn more about this awesome hobby. You can fly the whole 7 days, just one afternoon or any combination in between.
We will be having workshops as well that will teach Interfacing techniques, wiring, and grounding, programming Arduino, SIOC, and many other options.

I have room for a few folks in my home and there are many hotels close by. If interested, please let me know asap and I'll pencil you in but please note, I need solid commitments by September .

Also this is a group effort! Team USA #1 is based in Florida and uses an FDS based Full 737-800 so if you are closer to Sarasota Florida please join them in this great cause!

I am starting Team USA #2 in South Bend, IN . 5 mins north of KSBN

Any questions please feel free to ask and spread the word!

Thanks!
Rob

Link to About page of WorldFlight,
http://worldflight.cockpitbuilders.com/aboutwf.html

Video's of my sim,
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCH0Hn9 ... fYmYIssGTg
Attachments
732sim.jpg
732sim.jpg (576.15 KiB) Viewed 3133 times
Single Engine Land PPL
SW335
Flying a Boeing 737-300 Sim using all real parts and loving it!
X-Plane 11, IXEG733
bradthepilotguy

Re: Who wants to fly a Real 732 Sim for a good cause?

Post by bradthepilotguy »

That sounds like fun! If I have the time and money, I'll come up from Southern Illinois and fly a leg or two with you - but those are both big "ifs."
Real World CFI, CPL with Multi-engine/instrument ratings
Born and raised in Southern California, got my private pilot certificate out of KSNA and flew 130 hours there before moving away.
Flying on X-Plane 10, Prepar3d V3 and also familiar with FSX.
awreaper

Post by awreaper »

Brad I see you are from Carbondale. We are neighbors! I am from Paducah. My wife works in Marion ILL.
raflyer

Post by raflyer »

I just wanted to update everyone as the event is now only 57days away. The SIM has been updated to a 737-300 based on the IXEG 733. We are in need of pilots to help fly these routes over a 7 day period. Even if you can only fly one route on on one day, please let me know. Remember, this is all about fun and raising money for the children's hospital. Message me for details if interested.

Rob
Single Engine Land PPL
SW335
Flying a Boeing 737-300 Sim using all real parts and loving it!
X-Plane 11, IXEG733
Kyle.Sanders

Post by Kyle.Sanders »

i will be at the Florida one. I helped the owner of that simulator get his rig set up on PilotEdge
Kyle Sanders