[Jul 2] WUS group fly-about

Planning a flight, looking for others to come along?
hohum

[Jul 2] WUS group fly-about

Post by hohum »

Hello,

I'm organizing a Western US group flight. Anyone who's interested is welcome to participate. If you're going to participate and you'd like us to know, please plop a reply down in this thread with your expected aircraft type and we'll add you to the bottom of the list. Please be logged in to Discord and at your departure gate no later than 18:45 Zulu for a 19:15 (or thereabouts) departure time.

When
These flights will take place on Sunday, July 2, 2017

Zulu: 19:00
Eastern: 15:00
Pacific: 12:00

Where
We're organizing on the Mecca Gaming discord server. Group Flights channel: https://discord.gg/0sAhWbGdApkVy5R1

Flight Package: KSLC - KLAX
The first flight will be from Salt Lake City to Los Angeles International. You're welcome to depart from any gates you wish; however, I'll be depearting from Terminal 2 and planning for either 16L or 34R depending on the weather. Plan for arrival at KLAX on 25L, parking for C gates.

Route: EDETH4.BERYL LAKRR Q88 HAKMN.ANJLL1 (Skyvector Link)
Departure Briefing: EDITH4 (Page 1) (Page 2)
Arrival Briefing: ANJIL1 (Page 1)
Airport Diagrams: KSLC KLAX

Flight Package: KLAX - KSEA
The second flight of the evening will be a long one from Los Angeles International to Seattle-Tacoma. I will be departing C-Gates and planning for 25R.

On the Seatac approach, we're equally as likely to get the north transition for 16R as we are to get the south transition for 34L so that decision will be made air born. If you must plan ahead for fuel calculation purposes, plan 34L; however, make sure you bring a plane that can be easily reprogrammed in flight. If we get the north transition, plan for vectors to the ILS for final.

The VTU7 departure is a vectored departure. On takeoff, fly RWY heading until cleared direct to RZS (San Marcus).

Route: VTU7.RZS J88 PYE J501 OED J1 BTG.HAWKZ5 (Skyvector Link)
Departure Briefing: VTU7 (Page 1) (Page 2)
Arrival Briefing: HAWKZ5 (Page 1) (Page 2)
Airport Diagrams: KLAX KSEA

Participants
hohum - Boeing 717
hohum

Re: [Jul 2] WUS group fly-about

Post by hohum »

Canceled due to lack of interest.