P3D Client disconnect

AZJim320

P3D Client disconnect

Post by AZJim320 »

I have been having trouble with the new P3D client. It keeps disconnecting well into my flight. I get the following message. "[18:05:02] Network error: Connection failed: (10061) No connection could be made because the target machine actively refused it 206.222.16.186:5558".
Thanks,

Jim
AZJim320

Re: P3D Client disconnect

Post by AZJim320 »

I am also getting this message when I try to run the client update. "Unhandled exception has occurred in your application. If you click Continue, the application will ignore this error and attempt to continue. If you click Quit, the application will close immediately. Jim
Keith Smith

Post by Keith Smith »

AZJim320 wrote:I have been having trouble with the new P3D client. It keeps disconnecting well into my flight. I get the following message. "[18:05:02] Network error: Connection failed: (10061) No connection could be made because the target machine actively refused it 206.222.16.186:5558".
Thanks,

Jim
This sounds like a network outage between you and the server.
Keith Smith

Post by Keith Smith »

AZJim320 wrote:I am also getting this message when I try to run the client update. "Unhandled exception has occurred in your application. If you click Continue, the application will ignore this error and attempt to continue. If you click Quit, the application will close immediately. Jim
There was an update that was pushed out which pre-populates the callsign and type field with the last known values to save you typing them in. It turns out the code didn't handle the case of a fresh install where there was no 'last value', hence the exception.

Another update was released the next day. You shouldn't be having the issue any more.