1.5.3 installation question

hoser70

1.5.3 installation question

Post by hoser70 »

I'm new-ish to x-Plane and can't seem to get the plugin to appear in my dropdown menu in X-Plane 11.32. Is it because I'm running 11.32 or should it appear
?. I extracted the Pilotedge plugin folder to X-Plane 11\Resources\plugins but no joy when clicking the plugin dropdown in X-Plane.
Thanks,
Lance

NDB Air
Kevin_atc

Re: X-Plane plugin v1.5.3 released

Post by Kevin_atc »

I trust you’ve already looked at the installation video here: https://www.pilotedge.net/pages/downloa ... are-xplane

Does your PilotEdge folder in your /resources folder look just like the one in the screenshot on that webpage above?
Kevin
PilotEdge Marketing
Want faster answers to your forum questions? Join our Discord community: www.pilotedge.net/discord
hoser70

Re: X-Plane plugin v1.5.3 released

Post by hoser70 »

kevin meyers wrote:I trust you’ve already looked at the installation video here: https://www.pilotedge.net/pages/downloa ... are-xplane

Does your PilotEdge folder in your /resources folder look just like the one in the screenshot on that webpage above?
All set now Kevin. Thank you. I somehow missed the Microsoft C++ redistributables when downloading the client. Thanks again.
Thanks,
Lance

NDB Air
Keith Smith

Re: 1.5.3 installation question

Post by Keith Smith »

I split this off from the release notes topic as it was a basic installation question, nothing to do with the actual release.
hoser70

Re: 1.5.3 installation question

Post by hoser70 »

Keith Smith wrote:I split this off from the release notes topic as it was a basic installation question, nothing to do with the actual release.
Okie... 8-)

Loving X-Plane 11 BTW and all up and running with PE.
Thanks,
Lance

NDB Air