More CSL's

Alderman

More CSL's

Post by Alderman »

Hi Pilotedge Team,

I hope you all have been doing well. To Keith and the others I met, it was a pleasure speaking with you at FS Expo.

I was curious if there were any plans to update the CSL's at all? Things still very incomplete compared to what I got using FLAi in P3D which worked for the P3D client (since it was nearly the same as the one used for VATSIM).

I know some developers have made a CSL, like for the TBM. The developers personally told me about this at FS Expo. I can't seem to download from the location he has it shared though. More and more folks are flying aircraft that aren't included, and it seems most GA aircraft just show as a C172.

Thanks!
Keith Smith

Re: More CSL's

Post by Keith Smith »

Agreed, this is something I'd like to tackle for sure. I can't commit to a timeline, but it is definitely on the list.
Alderman

Re: More CSL's

Post by Alderman »

Thanks for touching base, Keith! Is there any assistance you could use from the community/customers? Is part of the roadblock the need to obtain licensing or permission in order for PE to specifically include it in it's offering? I imagine by downloading CSL's one could arrange the file structure so as to work with the PE Client within X-Plane?