Cat ratings prerequisites

Questions and comments about the PE Pilot Training Program
jdoumak2@cox.net

Cat ratings prerequisites

Post by jdoumak2@cox.net »

I'd like to know if I can start the cat ratings program if I am not a pilot or student pilot. I've been using Pilotedge for over a year and feel very comfortable with VFR ATC communications but want to challenge myself more. Due to a medical condition it is doubtful I have any chance in passing the medical exam. So the sim is the next best choice.
Kevin_atc

Re: Cat ratings prerequisites

Post by Kevin_atc »

jdoumak2@cox.net wrote:I'd like to know if I can start the cat ratings program if I am not a pilot or student pilot. I've been using Pilotedge for over a year and feel very comfortable with VFR ATC communications but want to challenge myself more. Due to a medical condition it is doubtful I have any chance in passing the medical exam. So the sim is the next best choice.
There are no prerequisites. They exist for training purposes and are often the first thing people do as PilotEdge users. I’d argue that you probably should have tried them a year ago, but it’s never too late to start. Begin with the CAT-01 and enjoy!
Kevin
PilotEdge Marketing
Want faster answers to your forum questions? Join our Discord community: www.pilotedge.net/discord
jdoumak2@cox.net

Re: Cat ratings prerequisites

Post by jdoumak2@cox.net »

GREAT! Thanks.