microsoft flight sim 2020 and other traffic

walid1111

microsoft flight sim 2020 and other traffic

Post by walid1111 »

I am not seeing very many traffic up in the air. Not sure if its because the other aircrafts arent in my sim library or I have the settings wrong. I'd appreciate any help/feedback.
Kevin_atc

Re: microsoft flight sim 2020 and other traffic

Post by Kevin_atc »

In the future, please post in the appropriate forum. There’s a forum specific for FS2020 rather than just the general forum.

If you change either your time or weather settings while connected to PilotEdge, all of the traffic will disappear. This is a known issue specific to FS2020 and is not specific to PilotEdge. Make sure you’re setting your weather/time of day before your flight or at least before you connect to PilotEdge. Then once you connect to the network, don’t touch those settings and the traffic should remain.

Use map.pilotedge.net (then select show drones near the top right) to see a map of the traffic you should be seeing.
Kevin
PilotEdge Marketing
Want faster answers to your forum questions? Join our Discord community: www.pilotedge.net/discord
walid1111

Post by walid1111 »

Got it. thank you.
walid1111

Post by walid1111 »

I am still not seeing any other traffic or drones. I have the AI traffic and multiplayer turned off. I make sure the weather and time is set before I log onto PE.
Kevin_atc

Post by Kevin_atc »

What means are you using to verify that there should be traffic where you’re looking?

If you swing by discord, we can troubleshoot real time. www.pilotedge.net/discord
Kevin
PilotEdge Marketing
Want faster answers to your forum questions? Join our Discord community: www.pilotedge.net/discord