Lets push for correct airport data!

tasev1

Lets push for correct airport data!

Post by tasev1 »

Has anyone come across a vote to get airport and world databases correct in MSFS? This is something else we should push for! My first time flying on PE with the new sim, and I got off the runway and I was like.....that's not right....."N1234, clear at Microsoft Alpha" derp. I think the controller had a tiny giggle before telling me it was really Bravo.

That being said.....Bill4LE was online, and it's thanks to him I use PE!
Kevin_atc

Re: Lets push for correct airport data!

Post by Kevin_atc »

You’re welcome to start a thread over on the Microsoft wish list over on their forums. That’s how you can get stuff changed..although, I have a feeling that there’s probably already a wishlist thread for this item.

Welcome to the community. We’re on Discord, as well. Also, in the future, there is a subforum specific for MSFS2020 under Flight Simulators and PE Clients.
Kevin
PilotEdge Marketing
Want faster answers to your forum questions? Join our Discord community: www.pilotedge.net/discord
Shawn Goldsworthy

Post by Shawn Goldsworthy »

Haha, that was me. The joke went completely over my head at first, but I got it after you logged off.
Shawn Goldsworthy
PilotEdge ATCS
tasev1

Post by tasev1 »

Shawn Goldsworthy wrote:Haha, that was me. The joke went completely over my head at first, but I got it after you logged off.
Awesome! Thanks for being there to help me regain lost skills. I'm rusty as heck, and Bill (N204LE) was a major inspiration to me in returning to PE.

Kevin_atc, thanks for the tip. I'll go looking for it and set my vote!