CPDLC

AndreNr22

CPDLC

Post by AndreNr22 »

Hey Pilotedge Team,

withe new new update for the A320Fam of FSlabs it is possible to get your Departure Clearence through the CDU. Just wanna know if you´re had any talks with them, that this also gonna work with PE? Would be a great feature and is often used in RL, so as real as it gets.

Cheers

André
Keith Smith

Re: CPDLC

Post by Keith Smith »

CPDLC is something we'd like to tackle in the future. No timeframe, we're finishing ATIS first. That'll be out very soon.
AndreNr22

Post by AndreNr22 »

That sounds great!
galenogarbe

Post by galenogarbe »

Not even able to login. I'm receiving a CONNECTION TIMEOUT when trying to LOGIN (all pre-req was completed.)
---
An expert in learning
Scott Medeiros

Post by Scott Medeiros »

Go to PAGE 2 of the LOGON/STATUS screen by hitting the NEXT button, then hit the top left soft key to change the network from "CUSTOM" to "PILOTEDGE". Once you make that change, it'll be saved when you exit. Or you can redownload the FANS GUI app that includes an updated config file. https://www.pilotedge.net/pages/download-fans-gui
Keith Smith

Post by Keith Smith »

galenogarbe wrote:Not even able to login. I'm receiving a CONNECTION TIMEOUT when trying to LOGIN (all pre-req was completed.)
This was addressed on the discord. I'd definitely suggest participating there for real-time updates.

There was a 2 hour window where a build which was posted on the site to fix screen-scaling issues was found to be missing 2 configuration files. That's why you're getting those errors. You should download the new build as it's likely that you're also missing the required certficate file as well. Simply visit the download page and obtain the zip again, that would be the best bet. Sorry for the inconvenience, I realize this wasn't ideal.