PilotEdge not showing up in X-Plane 11

pxlmonk

PilotEdge not showing up in X-Plane 11

Post by pxlmonk »

I updated my X-Plane version a few days ago and sure enough everything that used to work is offline.

This morning I was finally able to get the program working with a new version of a Cessna 172 I'm partial to but before I could declare victory I discovered the PlugIn menu
doesn't show PE.

I downloaded the latest version off the PE site and installed it. Made sure it's in Resources / Plug Ins and restarted the sim.

No joy.

Has anyone else experienced this and if so what was the fix?

I"m on a Macbook running 11.2.3 Big Sur. The bird I'm flying is the latest version of the Cesna172SP off X-Plane.Org

Thanks.

PM
Kevin_atc

Re: PilotEdge not showing up in X-Plane 11

Post by Kevin_atc »

In the future, please post in the appropriate sub forum (X-Plane would be appropriate).

Your situation sounds like one of someone who unknowingly has 2 copies of XPlane installed. Make sure you’re running the x-plane program via the icon contained in the same folder which contains resources/plugins/pilotedge
Kevin
PilotEdge Marketing
Want faster answers to your forum questions? Join our Discord community: www.pilotedge.net/discord
pxlmonk

Re: PilotEdge not showing up in X-Plane 11

Post by pxlmonk »

Thanks. As soon as I deleted the previous version of X-Plane I was able to see PE.

PM