SinVenture 2023

Planning a flight, looking for others to come along?
Ken Quinn

SinVenture 2023

Post by Ken Quinn »

Hi,

When the announcement for this year's SimVenture was first posted Pr3pared was included in the acceptable simulators, allbeit with additional instructions. Now I see that has been deleted. Needless to say I am extremely disappointed. While not quite as popular as MSFS and X-Plane P3D is an absolutely wonderful and realistic simulator, and has many users. I, and others, resent that this somehow turned into the ugly stepdaughter. I have looked into getting MSFS for this program, but having spent many thousands of dollars building my SIM and cockpit, it is not cost effective. I would have to buy way too much additional software (plane, instruments, FSUIPC, and so on). But I do get to save vacation days.

Ken
Kevin_atc

Re: SinVenture 2023

Post by Kevin_atc »

Prepar3D will be supported.
Kevin
PilotEdge Marketing
Want faster answers to your forum questions? Join our Discord community: www.pilotedge.net/discord
Ken Quinn

Post by Ken Quinn »

Thank you! But why was it dropped from the announcement? The original announcement also said to contact Kevin and receive special instructions. Does that still hold?
Kevin_atc

Post by Kevin_atc »

No, that’s no longer necessary.
Kevin
PilotEdge Marketing
Want faster answers to your forum questions? Join our Discord community: www.pilotedge.net/discord
Ken Quinn

Post by Ken Quinn »

Thanks for the clarification.