What about Pilotedge is it succesful?

ianbennett

What about Pilotedge is it succesful?

Post by ianbennett »

Hi,

To follow up my other post, I would like to know if pilotedge since it has been launch is succesful.

I am asking this because I do understand pilotedge is a commercial network, and therefor if it is not having a commercial success it will not live and or expand to Oakland.

So, again I Wich all the best and do hope to have a little news about the progress since lunched.

Ian Bennett
Keith Smith

Re: What about Pilotedge is it succesful?

Post by Keith Smith »

Ian,

Thanks for your interest. We're ecstatic about the commercial interest, and hope to have some announcements about various flight schools and other organizations on the home page in the near future. There are a healthy number of commercial outfits of various sizes which are in the final stages of the process, with several just waiting for additional simulator support (X-Plane v8, for example), before they can come online.

We are also on the verge of finalizing a working arrangement with a large commercial distributor who will be instrumental in helping get this into the hands of flight schools, colleges and university aviation programs.

I'm less comfortable discussing the progress with retail sign ups in a public forum, though. We still have a few programs to launch on that side of the business which should help us increase the rate of signups. More than that, though, I'd rather not discuss here.
ianbennett

Re: What about Pilotedge is it succesful?

Post by ianbennett »

Thanks,

I hope you all the best, it is good to have some news.

Cheers