v-O1 now am hooked

Questions and comments about the PE Pilot Training Program
toosox

v-O1 now am hooked

Post by toosox »

Started the day with a post about how scared i was to even talk to a controller did a few patterns at KSNA read the training matterial for the v-01 and just logged back on.

Did the test after reading the transscript for it , and thought i had messed up when i had to ask for a comferm on rwy to use , did the pattern with a t/g first time low approch and the the final full stop last.

Passed

Did i find it easy yes was i nervis yes did i sweat yep i did but at the same time i found it a lot easyer to be able to keyup and talk than to sit and type everything while still trying to fly, so goodbye vatsim and hello PE

Andy
FSEconomy as fun as it gets

Cessna 172 ( N2095k )
scottcame

Re: v-O1 now am hooked

Post by scottcame »

Careful with that "getting hooked" thing...after I got hooked on the challenges and fun of simulated flying, I spent several months persuading first a CFI then a DPE that I was capable of flying real-world. This week I will fly my 100th real-world hour, with no end in sight.

It is quite addictive indeed!

Congrats on the V-01.
Scott Came
P/E: N118SC (C172) or N400SC (COL4)
R/W: Private Pilot, ASEL, KOLM (Olympia, Washington, USA)
Colin Payette

Post by Colin Payette »

Nice Job :) Don't ever be scared to ask a controller to confirm something like what runway or taxiways to use. They are there to help.
Warrior N1021C | Cub N0614 | Lear N021Q
Private Pilot - Blog
FSX SP2
toosox

Post by toosox »

update V-o2 passed after just doing a dry run , a lot of reading and then goin for it. As soon as i passed did a flight fron Kont down to KAVX then a trip to KVNY.

Should have told app that i had live animals on bourd that where loose in the cockpit and sitting on my yoke.

( 2 puddy cats as co-pilots lol)

Anyways was a fun night even with a class b infrinsment.
FSEconomy as fun as it gets

Cessna 172 ( N2095k )