Missing PE

wyokid

Re: Missing PE

Post by wyokid »

Congrats for joining the club! Do you plan on continuing with and instrument rating? I am finding pilot edge a valuable tool in dusting off the rusty IFR comm skills.
Keith Smith

Post by Keith Smith »

Certainly a newsworthy event! Thanks for keeping us in the loop, and congratulations on the rating.

Do you have any flights planned to celebrate?
Colin Payette

Post by Colin Payette »

Thanks everyone :)

I do plan to continue with an instrument rating but i'm not in any immediate hurry to jump into it. I think PilotEdge will be a great tool when that time comes!

The first thing I did to celebrate was take my wife to Hemet for breakfast at the Hangar One cafe yesterday morning. I had gotten her a pink headset for Christmas, so she was excited to finally put it to use. I'm going to take a friend out just to fly around north of Ramona this weekend and then back to Hemet for breakfast next weekend w/ my mom & stepdad. My first "real" weight and balance problem :) Can't just fill the tanks.

Initially I'm going to familiar airports with passengers, and then I'll start branching out. I plan to stay on top of things as if I were a student still. My wife thought it was pretty funny when I said "I can finally read this (oral prep guide) just for fun!"
Warrior N1021C | Cub N0614 | Lear N021Q
Private Pilot - Blog
FSX SP2
Orest Skrypuch

Post by Orest Skrypuch »

.... I plan to stay on top of things as if I were a student still.
We should never stop, being students. A Pilot's Certificate, is just a license to learn.

* Orest
PP/ASEL/IR, Piper Dakota (PA28-236) C-FCPO
President & CEO, UVA, http://www.united-virtual.com