Virtual Pilots Association

Steven Winslow

Virtual Pilots Association

Post by Steven Winslow »

I've been a member of Virtual Pilots Association for a year and a half. I did a search for PilotEdge earlier this week in the VPA forums and was surprised there was no mention of PE. So I started a thread and I've been promoting PE there. If there are any other VPA members here I encourage you to do the same.

VPA is not just another VA, although you can fly VPA liveries and earn more "wings" points. The entrance test is a bit daunting, but they want to make sure their pilots know a little about what they are doing. It's a great place to log ALL your flight hours, regardless whether GA or VA. Be warned, however, there is a waiting list to get in.
Steven Winslow
CEO/Owner - Air Northwest Virtual Airlines • http://www.airnorthwest.org
People should get what they want when they want it once in a while. Keeps them optimisitic.
arb65912

Re: Virtual Pilots Association

Post by arb65912 »

Steve, believe it or not, I just gave up VPA membership. I was a member for more than a year, flew quite a few hours there.
It is a great VA and I like many of their website features but I had to make a decision to go, I was just trying to do it all and decided to be more focused on learning so I gave up my membership.
You can not have it all ... :)

Cheers, AJ
Steven Winslow

Re: Virtual Pilots Association

Post by Steven Winslow »

I don't really look at VPA as a VA. I've never flown a VPA Airlines flight. I've only logged Air Northwest flights and GA flights. I guess I look at it as an online logbook more than anything else. I've done a couple of their missions, but I haven't gotten too involved in the forums. Still, it might be something you guys might be interested in.
Steven Winslow
CEO/Owner - Air Northwest Virtual Airlines • http://www.airnorthwest.org
People should get what they want when they want it once in a while. Keeps them optimisitic.