PilotEdge User Locations

Orest Skrypuch

Re: PilotEdge User Locations

Post by Orest Skrypuch »

LOL.

... and the soulful eyes!

* Orest
Last edited by Orest Skrypuch on Sun Mar 04, 2012 3:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
PP/ASEL/IR, Piper Dakota (PA28-236) C-FCPO
President & CEO, UVA, http://www.united-virtual.com
Kevin_atc

Post by Kevin_atc »

Keith Smith wrote:Kevin,

Can you post the international map, too? There's nothing more heart breaking than seeing a sad Canadian.

It's like watching a baby seal with a lame flipper.
I'm hesitant only because I'm not sure how accurate that data is. In fact, I don't see any pin in Canada on our international map. I limited the data to 5 digit zip codes and anything that was different than that got deleted. Additionally, some just happened to get deleted by accident but since we were just going for a rough picture, I didn't bother retrieving them. For all of you wondering, the purpose behind this map was to try to determine the best hours to hold an event on PilotEdge so we wanted to see which time zone(s) we were working with.
Kevin
PilotEdge Marketing
Want faster answers to your forum questions? Join our Discord community: www.pilotedge.net/discord
Keith Smith

Post by Keith Smith »

Ahh, got it. If you'd like the data again, just let me know, unless it's a hassle to plot that international data.
Orest Skrypuch

Post by Orest Skrypuch »

You could just post a pin in the "country", putting a bunch of pins in the geographic middle or so. It would be interesting to see the participants here.

* Orest
Last edited by Orest Skrypuch on Wed Mar 07, 2012 12:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
PP/ASEL/IR, Piper Dakota (PA28-236) C-FCPO
President & CEO, UVA, http://www.united-virtual.com
Brandon Grchan

Post by Brandon Grchan »

Keith Smith wrote:Kevin,

Can you post the international map, too? There's nothing more heart breaking than seeing a sad Canadian.

It's like watching a baby seal with a lame flipper.

lol
Brandon Grchan
PilotEdge Air Traffic Controller