EU-Division

gianluca

EU-Division

Post by gianluca »

Good day,
I am writing to you to show my interest towards this professional network.
My intentions, upon request, is writing here in this forum to attract all of the users' attention on what a new project I would like to start is, create a new "division" to have pilots flying in Europe as well.
On IVAO I am currently an APC/C2 (rating) controller within the Milano ACC in Italy.
If you are available and would like to bring on this project, don't hesitate to contact me!

Best Regards,

Gianluca Belardinelli
Keith Smith

Re: EU-Division

Post by Keith Smith »

Thanks for your interest. I am very much interested in establishing a European presence in the future, either through a partner company, or as part of PilotEdge. A volunteer effort, however, is not going to be what makes this work. I think perhaps you are confusing how VATSIM/IVAO work as compared to the staffing model that we use. They are very different.

When we are ready to consider Europe, I will certainly be in touch to see if you might be in a position to help build a suitably qualified controller base over there.
gianluca

Post by gianluca »

Hello Keith,

Excuse for delay, but i was busy due school exam .

Now, i want to continue this project!!! I'm really excited to annouce to Pilot Edge Pilots the EU Division!.

Let me know what can i do!

Kindest Regards,

Gianluca
Keith Smith

Post by Keith Smith »

Oh dear.

I'll send you a private message to explain the situation more clearly.
gianluca

Post by gianluca »

Roger! ;)

Regards