Correcting VNY taxiway markings

wdhurley

Correcting VNY taxiway markings

Post by wdhurley »

I am not a scenery expert. How difficult would it be to redo the taxiway markings in FSX to be true to life? I have noticed it has caused quite a lot of miscommunication.
wdhurley

Re: Correcting VNY taxiway markings

Post by wdhurley »

I found the answer to my own question.The fix is located on VATSIM. (If that is a bad word over here, whoops :-D) anyways here is the post. I am at work until 0700 tomorrow, but for anyone worried about the taxiway sign issues, this is supposedly a fix!

Unzip the downloaded file and drop it in your \Flight Simulator X\Addon Scenery\scenery folder.

http://www.llamadev.com/AFCAD/KVNY_ADE_GGM.zip

BTW this is FSX only. It says pretty specifically do not attempt to use it in FS9.
Keith Smith

Post by Keith Smith »

It is not a bad word at all. PE and VATSIM are very different in what they offer.
theskunk

Post by theskunk »

I can confirm that these do intact work.

Keith -- how difficult would it be to create a 'repository' on pe where all the links to the 'how to make everything compatible' might be found -- for example, i just found out that KREI is actually not listed on FSX due to it being out of date with the airport naming. it also didn't think that KSBD was a class delta airport.