Mic problem yet again

realkewl

Mic problem yet again

Post by realkewl »

This seems to be an on going problem...with my microphone. I'm using the Corsair headset.

Today was a very interesting issue. This morning flew with PE for about 40-45 minutes. The controller did not seem to have an microphone issues me.

Left my computer running and PE running for several hours...went back to do another flight and the controller says they cannot hear me well at all and it's very very low. Shut down PE and FSX restarted. Samething. Tied for about 30 min different things to the point that I think the grn controller was getting pissed.

But for the life of me I have no clue why it worked fine in the morning then the evening it didn't work.

Mic level is at 100% Any suggestions?

Thanks.
Ray
realkewl

Re: Mic problem yet again

Post by realkewl »

Update: So far no mic problems, and I have done nothing on my end. The only thing that' s different is that I'm flying socal vs norcal which is what I was flying over the weekend, and that the morning's norcal controller(worked) was different from the evening norcal controller(didn't work).

Also, the screen flickering seems to happen while flying 3rd party FSX planes. No screening flickering while flying the default FSX Boeing 737.

Thanks,
Ray
Keith Smith

Re: Mic problem yet again

Post by Keith Smith »

Ray, listen to the recordings on our web site of your flights to see how your transmissions are being received by the server. That will take the controller's equipment out of the equation.