iomagico

Re: 64-bit beta for Windows

Post by iomagico »

have we to stay clear from 10.22 ?

:shock:
iomagico

Post by iomagico »

lwilliams wrote:I did a complete uninstall and reinstall of the Microsoft runtime (both 32 & 64 bit). Then I reinstalled just the 64 bit and it seemed to work fine after that.

Perhaps worth a try for you?
Already did, with no luck.
Only trick, by now, is to close x-plane session with a stock plane and/or put a fresh plugins folder.
preferences issue?
:?
Keith Smith

Post by Keith Smith »

New 64-bit version posted (v0.8.1) which should fix the xplane 10.22 issue with inop connect/disconnect and flight plan filing buttons:
Download here: http://assets.pilotedge.net/clients/xpl ... ugin64.xpl

This also has a feature which allows you to connect and disconnect with 5 presses of the PTT key within 4 seconds (much like pilot-controlled lighting). It will use the saved username/passwd/callsign/ICAO_code from previous connections.
iomagico

Post by iomagico »

Keith Smith wrote:New 64-bit version posted (v0.8.1) which should fix the xplane 10.22 issue with inop connect/disconnect and flight plan filing buttons:

This also has a feature which allows you to connect and disconnect with 5 presses of the PTT key within 4 seconds (much like pilot-controlled lighting). It will use the saved username/passwd/callsign/ICAO_code from previous connections.
Thanks Keith !
Going to test it and will post here.
:lol:
iomagico

Post by iomagico »

iomagico wrote:
Keith Smith wrote:New 64-bit version posted (v0.8.1) which should fix the xplane 10.22 issue with inop connect/disconnect and flight plan filing buttons:

Thanks Keith !
Going to test it and will post here.
:lol:
Great job Keith,
as always !!
Tried with many aircraft, no problem at all.
To be totally sure would like to try with CRJ200; will do that tomorrow.
Thanks again,
Cheers
:D ;)
brianshell

Post by brianshell »

I've been using the 64-bit windows X-plane plugin for a few days now and it works flawlessly for me.
tumoremo01

Post by tumoremo01 »

C:\Users/Julian/Desktop/X-Plane 10/Resources/plugins/VSProPlugin64.xpl : Error Code = 126 : The specified module could not be found.
Failed: C:\Users/Julian/Desktop/X-Plane 10/Resources/plugins/VSProPlugin64.xpl. (This file is missing, not a DLL or could not be loaded due to another missing DLL.)

hi im new here i have the same problem i have the C++ 2012 my log files is this one help please thanks.
Keith Smith

Post by Keith Smith »

can you send a screenshot of the contents of your plugins folder? Can you verify that you installed the 2010 C++ 64-bit run-time (also listed in the 64-bit thread) ?

That error message implies that you're missing something.
tumoremo01

Post by tumoremo01 »

Keith Smith wrote:can you send a screenshot of the contents of your plugins folder? Can you verify that you installed the 2010 C++ 64-bit run-time (also listed in the 64-bit thread) ?

That error message implies that you're missing something.
Keith first, thanks for the fast response. Im at work right now but I'll send the screenshot of plugins folder a soon I get home tonight, and I did try to install the 2010 C++ run-time from the 64-bit thread and it say could not be installed because a new version 2012 C++ was found.

V/R Julian Martinez
Keith Smith

Post by Keith Smith »

Hi Julian,

That's interesting. Can you try removing the 2012 runtime from your program list (you can always reinstall it if needed) and install the 2010? I'm surprised that the 2010 won't install if 2012 is there. That's going to be a challenge.

Before all of that, though, let's make sure the other files are in place (the 64-bit versions of fmodex and the other DLL's).