Jetstream 32

JustinWheat

Jetstream 32

Post by JustinWheat »

I have a few questions regarding the jetstream 32 for x plane. On the internet it talks about toga. There seems to be no mention of this button in the aircraft. Is this the same thing as the govenor? Do I need to assign a button for this to happen? Next question is about failures. I was flying along earlier and noticed on the pilot side the altimeter was stuck at 10000 even though the plane was pitching down at a constant rate??? Random failure even though co-pilot side working fine?? Final question is about vs mode. How do I know what rate the vs is set at? I can click vs mode and alt arm is selected to capture the set altitude. I just have no idea of how to set the vs at say a rate of 2000 feet per minute. Thanks for the help on any part of my questions. Thanks.
Keith Smith

Re: Jetstream 32

Post by Keith Smith »

Justin,

You'd be slightly better off asking this in the tech support forum from whichever site you bought your JS32 from (ie. x-pilot.com or x-plane.org) as the aircraft developer will provide direct support.

I haven't played with TOGA, can't help there. Random failure is quite possible, I believe Javier has his own internal failure system (not sure why). VS mode is interesting, there is no VS bug, even though there's a VS mode. Instead, you can use a slider to increase or decrease the VS rate, even though there isn't an absolute value displayed on the screen. If you watch either my JS32 videos, you'll see me use that mode, along with the CWS mode (control wheel steering on the I-5 rating). See the I-5 and I-6 rating videos for more info.

Sorry I couldn't be more help.
arb65912

Post by arb65912 »

Justin, I did not experiment too much with TOGA but it works as described in manual. See manual pg. 47 TOGA BUTTON. Cheers, AJ
JustinWheat

Post by JustinWheat »

Keith thanks for your reply. I have watched both your I-5 and I-6 videos. They are wonderful videos indeed. I was particularly watching for the vs slider you was referring to in reference to the vertical speed rate. Can you elaborate a little on exactly where this slider is located in the cockpit? Thanks for your help.

Justin