I-9 ratings question

Questions and comments about the PE Pilot Training Program
Vincent Meier

I-9 ratings question

Post by Vincent Meier »

I am boning up to do the 1-9 rating and have been trying to print off the required documents for the I-9.
There are a couple of broken links for some of the charts. I am assuming this is because the Boach4. Dept is no longer?
I cannot seem to find Boach4 dept. anywhere. I did, however, find Boach5, which looks strikingly similar to Boach4( saw it from Keith's instructional video). Is 5 overruling 4 now?
Can anyone shed some daylight on this for me?

Thanks.
Vincent Meier

Skyhawk 172: C-FEGU
Baron 58: C-FEED
Cirrus SR22: C-FLAG
Keith Smith

Re: I-9 ratings question

Post by Keith Smith »

SIDs get re-released from time to time. Use the most current version of the chart. I'll see if I can fix the non-video portions.
Vincent Meier

Post by Vincent Meier »

Thanks Keith,
That was my assumption. I am looking forward to trying out the Citation on this one. I have never flown a jet on the network before. I might take a week or so just to get used to it and different layout of the instruments. I better watch my speed below 10,000 ft too!!! Oh, the workload!!
Vincent Meier

Keith Smith

Post by Keith Smith »

If you're flying the Slowtation (Citation 501), you won't have any trouble staying under 250kias ;)
Keith Smith

Post by Keith Smith »

I've updated all the SIDs and STARs in the training program to point to local copies of the charts. The remote copies we were pointing to have disappeared, which was causing a lot of 404's. If anyone finds any broken links on the training site, do let me know.
Vincent Meier

Post by Vincent Meier »

Keith Smith wrote:If you're flying the Slowtation (Citation 501), you won't have any trouble staying under 250kias ;)
LOL! Slowtation...yup, that is the one I am flying!! Oh yeah, it is in my signature!!! :D
Vincent Meier

Mark Hargrove

Post by Mark Hargrove »

The Citation Mustang (Citation 510) red lines at 250Kts IAS, so that one won't be a problem either.

It's actually a really good "transition" jet -- G-1000 cockpits, excellent FMS, fun to fly.
Mark Hargrove
Longmont, CO
PE: N757SL (Cessna 182T 'Skylane'), N757SM (Cessna 337 'Skymaster'), N757BD (Beech Duke Turbine)