C172 How real can one get.

Pictures or videos taken while flying on PilotEdge
bruce

C172 How real can one get.

Post by bruce »

Keith Smith

Re: C172 How real can one get.

Post by Keith Smith »

One of the coolest things I've ever seen. This is a big deal for flight training, imho.
Anthony Santanastaso

Post by Anthony Santanastaso »

This looks great! It's been a while since I purchased a GA plane, so I wonder if anybody can recommend an Archer II or III equivalent to this product?
Anthony Santanastaso
PilotEdge ATCS
Private Pilot ASEL
Twitch broadcasts: Archived | Live
bruce

Post by bruce »

Anthony Santanastaso wrote:This looks great! It's been a while since I purchased a GA plane, so I wonder if anybody can recommend an Archer II or III equivalent to this product?
All A2A models look great, more importantly, fly great & sounds great. Sad to say the only people who compare favourably to A2A are PMDG & they don't do GA, (yet). Good luck with your search.
twharrell

Post by twharrell »

Can't wait for this one. This a true simulator. I like the way it trains you to learn the entire aircraft.

Todd
Regards,

Todd
Ryan B

Post by Ryan B »

This product is out now...

http://www.a2asimulations.com/store/ind ... ucts_id=56

Of course I've got to go to work and watch cessnas fly in the pattern (it's torture really)
PE ID: 29
FAA ATCS
FAA PPL ASEL
Keith Smith

Post by Keith Smith »

What's new and interesting about this is that it's forces you to think about engine management. Most sims don't enforce that and as a primary student, you can get away with murder in the sim, which can lead to negative learning. That's why I'm so excited about the product.
Jeff N

Post by Jeff N »

This is precisely the kind of product I was hoping to find when I got started with realistic simming a couple years ago - something that forces you to go through EVERY procedure correctly, down to the most granular details, to prepare for r/w flying and minimize negative learning.

Damn FSX wins out again...
Amengol

Post by Amengol »

Can't wait to get home and burn my wallet at this one!!! It seems very impressive!!!
twharrell

Post by twharrell »

Folks,

This is a game changer. It's like owning and managing your own airplane. Your Hobbs meter starts at zero and builds time as you fly this thing. Get this, if you go out and fly for a bit, then land, shut her down, and turn off the computer, you can return an hour later, crank it up and the engine will still be warm! If, however, you leave it for a day or more, especially in the winter, be prepared to sit while the engine warms up. And you better check your fuel levels before you fly, because the fuel you start out with is the same amount of fuel that was left over after your last flight. This thing is the real deal. I love it.

Todd
Regards,

Todd