X PLANE 10 WEATHER

JustinWheat

X PLANE 10 WEATHER

Post by JustinWheat »

I am using real weather download for the weather along with Sky Maxx Pro. Great add on by the way. My question is is there a way to update the weather automatically after so many minutes or nautical miles into your flight? My biggest discrepancy in X Plane 10 is the weather and how up to date it is when flying. The only way I know how to do this know is to click the weather icon and hit the "download right now" button. Maybe there is something in the works . . . ???
Keith Smith

Re: X PLANE 10 WEATHER

Post by Keith Smith »

it should download new weather once an hour automatically. Each time it downloads, it receives the weather for all airports, not just where you are right now. it's there a reason you want it to download more frequently?
JustinWheat

Re: X PLANE 10 WEATHER

Post by JustinWheat »

Not really download it more often. Just having a slight issue with the weather not matching up 100% to the current airport metar. Example being I just flown out of KLAS and the weather was reporting showers within the vicinity. I had showers at the field. Seems like the weather downloaded with X Plane 10 is a few minutes behind the current metar? Not trying to beat a dead horse just trying to understand the weather system within the platform.