T38

Pictures or videos taken while flying on PilotEdge
MAltadonna

T38

Post by MAltadonna »

Lucky guy with a T38 coming into Bakersfield!
Attachments
PET38.png
PET38.png (387.27 KiB) Viewed 6210 times
Keith Smith

Re: T38

Post by Keith Smith »

Interestingly, the pilot of that T-38 is a real world Socal TRACON controller, too.
MAltadonna

Post by MAltadonna »

Nice! I listen to LiveATC a lot and Ive become very familiar with the NY Approach guys voices. Could have sworn I was on with one last night flying out of San Luis!
Keith Smith

Post by Keith Smith »

You probably heard Anthony Santanastaso. He lives on Long Island and has been given the gift of a thick NY accent.
MAltadonna

Post by MAltadonna »

Cool. Speaking of Long Island, there's a big flight school at my airport(Brookhaven) and also at Islip call Mid Island Aviation. They actually do the flight ops for Dowling College. They have two Redbirds and a couple Gliem set ups! I bought 10 hours in the Redbird for IFR, but I haven't gone yet,I doubt they use any ATC though. They need PILOTEDGE!
Keith Smith

Post by Keith Smith »

Feel free to tell them about it and if they're interested, they can reach us through the contact page on our web site. I'd be interested in hearing your feedback on the effectiveness of the simulator at the flight school compared to your home setup with PE after you've had a chance to fly the RB with no ATC.
MAltadonna

Post by MAltadonna »

Will do!
Daddy O

Post by Daddy O »

The T38 is available free on the org, you gotta convert it to the current version in plane maker, maybe tweak the panel a little, but it is available to fly in XP10 if you put in some time.