Controller info?

Lorenh

Controller info?

Post by Lorenh »

Would it be of interest to anyone else to have a page on the website with photos and short bio's of the PE controllers? I've seen Keith in some of the promotional videos, but it would be nice to put a name and face to the other helpful voices on PE. Of course there would need to be an audio sample with each bio so we could figure out what face goes with each voice. Just a thought.
Loren Hutchinson
Lee's Summit, MO (KLXT)
Private SEL IFR
N4336D
jfrazier

Re: Controller info?

Post by jfrazier »

+1
I like the idea!
HRutila

Post by HRutila »

I'd prefer not to be identified.

Hah jk.
Harold Rutila
COMM-MEL/CFII
C-JBCS

Post by C-JBCS »

Sounds cool if the controls are cool with it!
twharrell

Post by twharrell »

Harold,

I didn't know you worked for PE. Speaks well of the vZDV group.

Todd
Regards,

Todd
ceranes

Post by ceranes »

I was going to ask the same thing. It would be nice to see a short bio of each controller...maybe their credentials, experiences, picture, etc. It definitely makes it more personal.

The pilots where I come from are on a first-name basis with the controllers and even make it up the Tower or TRACON facility from time to time to say hi. I hear them all the time say on the radio, "oh hi Joe, is so and so working tonight..."?

Enough said... :)
Chris Ranes
Cyrus

Post by Cyrus »

Lorenh wrote:Would it be of interest to anyone else to have a page on the website with photos and short bio's of the PE controllers? I've seen Keith in some of the promotional videos, but it would be nice to put a name and face to the other helpful voices on PE. Of course there would need to be an audio sample with each bio so we could figure out what face goes with each voice. Just a thought.
I like the idea. Especially matching the voice to a name. But then again, you'd never reference a name in the r/w. Mmmmm... well, as long as us PE pilots don't start using their names during our calls, I think it would be great.
-Cyrus Kapadia. A few RW hours in a C172, then a 15 year hiatus. Joined PE in Dec'12, then took a break. Now I'm back, learning fast and loving it. If I'm on, it's usually between 22h and midnight EST with Baron 258E, Skyhawk 176CM or Learjet 66L.
Keith Smith

Post by Keith Smith »

Will put this on the list for discussion.
Anthony Santanastaso

Post by Anthony Santanastaso »

Cyrus wrote:
Lorenh wrote:Would it be of interest to anyone else to have a page on the website with photos and short bio's of the PE controllers? I've seen Keith in some of the promotional videos, but it would be nice to put a name and face to the other helpful voices on PE. Of course there would need to be an audio sample with each bio so we could figure out what face goes with each voice. Just a thought.
I like the idea. Especially matching the voice to a name. But then again, you'd never reference a name in the r/w. Mmmmm... well, as long as us PE pilots don't start using their names during our calls, I think it would be great.
I'm sure none of you can ever identify my voice.
Anthony Santanastaso
PilotEdge ATCS
Private Pilot ASEL
Twitch broadcasts: Archived | Live
tshuff

Post by tshuff »

Anthony Santanastaso wrote:
I'm sure none of you can ever identify my voice.
I, for one, always get you and Peter mixed up.