Available jobs in within the PE coverage area

FSE and PE make for a powerful combination
kullery

Available jobs in within the PE coverage area

Post by kullery »

Here a is link to an "undocumented" page on the MyFlightRoute.com website which is still in development. I have a pending application for a "servicer provider key" but in the meantime it is executing through my account (which may limit the # of times this can executed each day). This is a work in progress so I'm open to suggestions to enhance usability.
Ken Ullery - PPL-SEL, 1G5
trigger_fsx

Re: Available jobs in within the PE coverage area

Post by trigger_fsx »

This is a really nice feature. Thanks!
Jacques Le Roux
N841LR
Scott Medeiros

Post by Scott Medeiros »

Would it be possible to search or sort by job type? I'm starting an air ambulance company (Pacific Med Air for anyone interested) and want to focus on "Patient Charter" jobs.
Last edited by Scott Medeiros on Sun Feb 08, 2015 9:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
kullery

Post by kullery »

Scott Medeiros wrote:Would it be possible to search or sort by job type? I'm starting an air ambulance company (Pacific Med Air for anyone interested) and want to focus on "Patient Charter" jobs.

Side note on PacMed... Looking to grow from ground up to a small fleet (5-10 a/c) consisting of kingairs, citation/Lear, and a few helos.
I don't intend to do any development on this page until I get some word back from the FSE administrators about my request for a "service provider key" (my request is still "pending").

In the meantime, here a "quick and dirty" solution for you:

http://www.myflightroute.com/fse.php?search=patient

You can change the "search=" parameter to any characters you wish to search for. This will search the airport identifiers as well as "cargo" so you can also use this to find jobs in/out of a specific airport (e.g. http://www.myflightroute.com/fse.php?search=46CA)
Ken Ullery - PPL-SEL, 1G5
Scott Medeiros

Post by Scott Medeiros »

That'll do just fine. Thanks for this and every other part of that very helpful website of yours. :mrgreen: