Flying Penguin Club

FSE and PE make for a powerful combination
tbo1999

Re: Flying Penguin Club

Post by tbo1999 »

Please send me an invitation, FSE username is tbo1999 (same as my username here). I've been flying sims for many years and RW but just got into FSE this weekend.
Thanks, Tbo1999
ridikamus

Post by ridikamus »

tbo,

Just a head's up - crum has said he's on an extended vacation of some sort, and he's the only one who can issue invites. Hopefully he sees this and gets you sorted, but it could take some time.
V-3 CAT-11 I-11
Matt0

Post by Matt0 »

Hey there! Names Matt... i'm 29years old, i'm from Ole Blighty across the pond a.k.a United Kingdom. Been Simming MSFS since whey whey back when it came on 3 floppy disks had every edition since... Only just found FS Economy and realised how much fun there is to be had...

Also fairly new to PE Migrated from a community here in the UK which has sadly closed :( tried a bit of VATSIM which I have never done before had a nerve wrecking time, then I found PE. All its awesome training content signed up dn't think i'll be turning back anytime soon... really got me off the ground ATC wise.

Anyway enough of the chitty chat for now.

Would love to be apart of this FSE group picked the game up pretty quick after reading the entire manual lol.

Will be immensely more fun flying assignments on PE oh boy I can't wait. Also you have my baby the Cherokee 180 ... (we're in love)

Look forward to your reply

Matthew.

EDiT*** FSE Acc name is Matt0 that's a zero on the end. Thanks
n65z

Post by n65z »

When available, I too would like an invite. FSE: DaBrain
Brian Pollock (N65z)
V1-3, I1-11
FSEconomy: DaBrain
Http://www.Twitch.tv/n65z
Http://www.YouTube.com/temeculagoldxchange
Keith Smith

Post by Keith Smith »

Hi Matt,

Welcome to PE, thanks for the background info. I hope you'll enjoy the combination of FSE and PE. If you don't hear back regarding the group, please know that you can enjoy PE and FSE without participating in any groups, too. It's an optional part of FSE, but many people fly without any group association.
BonanzaDude

Post by BonanzaDude »

Hey Matt,

I have several planes in SoCal that I am making available to the PilotEdge community. All dry rates are set to lower than I could find in the region. Feel free to take any of them. There should also be several HFS SoCal jobs to carry as well. For more info, check out the following link:

viewtopic.php?f=15&t=5350

This was a poll that I made a couple weeks ago. I am still trying to get all of my planes to the SoCal area before I post any new info.

John
John P. Navara
zLAARTCC & PE I-11
PP ASEL-IA - 1967 V35 N480H
Complex, HP & Tailwheel endorsements
My YouTube Videos
http://www.twitch.tv/Sim_Dude
Johnny Olson

Post by Johnny Olson »

Sign me up! I'm trying to save up to buy a piper cherokee, but looky here, you fellas already have one!

FSE: john.olson3

At your convenience, ofcourse. I'm currently over paying for a dry rental PA28/A, but I think I made over 10k today back and forth from Van Nuys to Bakersfield Muni, and Banning Muni. Good times! I have a BFR prep flight tomorrow in a C172 real world.. Desperately wish it was a Cherokee or a Warrior. I fell in love with pipers in college and kudos to A2A for making the best trainer model I've found yet. The 250 Commanche looks amazing too. Can't wait to get that software!

Johnny
ridikamus

Post by ridikamus »

To my knowledge, crum is still on an extended absence, so invites may not be forthcoming. :(

PS: The Piper Cherokee is a P28A as far as ICAO is concerned, not a PA28.
V-3 CAT-11 I-11
Johnny Olson

Post by Johnny Olson »

DavidC wrote:PS: The Piper Cherokee is a P28A as far as ICAO is concerned, not a PA28.
Derp.. I knew that.. Appreciate the heads up.

I guess I'll continue flyin' around on my own. Can't wait until I don't have to pay $150/hour dry for the ole' P28A.
stevekirks

Post by stevekirks »

Johnny Olson wrote:
DavidC wrote:PS: The Piper Cherokee is a P28A as far as ICAO is concerned, not a PA28.
Derp.. I knew that.. Appreciate the heads up.

I guess I'll continue flyin' around on my own. Can't wait until I don't have to pay $150/hour dry for the ole' P28A.
There's a Cherokee at 46CA right now for $50/hr dry...run down there and get it...
Steve Kirks (sKirks on Twitch)
KSGF--I-10 rated
Student Pilot
I invented the Alphabet Challenge, what's your excuse?
Alphabet Challenge