Installed game ever PE all correctly still no ATC response

Installed game ever PE all correctly still no ATC response

Postby Tyler Dotson » Sat Jun 23, 2018 9:54 am

Hello everyone,

I have recently got PE and installed it to X-Plane 11, I have everything installed right and even have the latest version of PE and NET4framwork. I have the radios tuned correctly my playback and audio devices are the correct ones in PE prefrences and the computer setting. I still call for a radio check in the western expansion PHX tower and approach frequencies and still get no response. OH! and one more thing my contact atc button does work for i clicked it 5 times within 4 seconds and it connected and disconnected me from atc. Anyone know what this problem could be?
Tyler Dotson

Re: Installed game ever PE all correctly still no ATC respon

Postby kevin meyers » Sat Jun 23, 2018 3:10 pm

First off, Keith will move this to the appropriate forum: the X-plane forum as that’s where it should have been posted.

Second, are you hearing any ATC? Trying to determine if it’s just a transmit issue or not.
Kevin Meyers
Legacy PilotEdge Air Traffic Controller / Instructor
Dallas, Texas
kevin meyers

Re: Installed game ever PE all correctly still no ATC respon

Postby rudder3 » Wed Jul 11, 2018 4:07 pm

my wife says go to windows control panel, click on hardware and sound , then under sound see if its pointing to the wrong system, she got me going but the issues i had was that i could hear ATC and I was transmitting but they couldn't hear me. I know this because in the Garmin 750 radios i bought it shows "TX" and "RX" was transmitting and receiving. hope this helps you
rudder3

Return to X-Plane