Help with yoke

walid1111

Help with yoke

Post by walid1111 »

Just got a CH flight sim yoke. I cant figure out how why I cant configure the PTT button on PE. for some reason PE is not registering any of the yoke buttons when I am trying to set up the PPT on PE. It registers the keyboard but not the yoke. Ay help would be greatly appreciated.
Kevin_atc

Re: Help with yoke

Post by Kevin_atc »

Which sim software are you using?
Kevin
PilotEdge Marketing
Want faster answers to your forum questions? Join our Discord community: www.pilotedge.net/discord
walid1111

Post by walid1111 »

I'm using the fsx
Kevin_atc

Post by Kevin_atc »

I’m not familiar with the setup for FSX. I’m sure one of the mods will move this post to the FSX forum. In the mean time, get faster help on our discord live chat server: https://www.pilotedge.net/pages/discord-community
Kevin
PilotEdge Marketing
Want faster answers to your forum questions? Join our Discord community: www.pilotedge.net/discord
Keith Smith

Post by Keith Smith »

Moved this thread to the FSX forum rather than General.

Can you verify that you're using the PilotEdge software shown here? https://www.pilotedge.net/pages/downloa ... re-p3d-fsx

If you're using the much older software, it was not capable of recognizing USB button presses (you'd need to use FSUIPC to trigger the PTT on and off commands). As long as you're using the new software (shown above), you should be able to configure the PTT to be triggered by the USB button without any issue.
walid1111

Post by walid1111 »

Thank you for the response. I do have the old version of PE installed and so that is probably the issue. I'll re install the newer version and see if that takes care of it.