Noble Flight Sim G1000 out of sync with XPlane

346cp

Noble Flight Sim G1000 out of sync with XPlane

Post by 346cp »

Hey Pilotedgers,

I have a Noble Flight Sim G1000 unit that seems to be completely out of sync with XPlane, ForeFlight and Pilotedge.

Apparently the Noble G1000 has 2019 IFR charts hard coded into it (ie they can't be updated). I have XPlane 11 with a current Navigraph subscription and ForeFlight with a current Jepp subscription.

The problem is that there seems to be a very large disconnect geographically and some disconnect procedurally between the Noble G1000 unit and XPlane. i.e. flying out of KBUR the other day on Pilotedge I was cleared for the ELMO9 departure, but the Noble unit only has the ELMO9 departure and the waypoints are all in the wrong places. Worse than that is that the ILS courses are way off (~10 degrees?) so practicing approaches is kind of useless.

I've attached a screenshot showing the ILS issue.

I've tried contacting Noble support and they were ... I'm going to be polite and say not helpful. So I thought I'd post here as I know there are Noble users who use XP and Pilotedge who might have run into this issue and found a fix.

Thanks!
Attachments
IMG_0049.jpeg
IMG_0049.jpeg (721.65 KiB) Viewed 2807 times
Kevin_atc

Re: Noble Flight Sim G1000 out of sync with XPlane

Post by Kevin_atc »

Not sure if you’re the same Noble users who is on Discord, but one of the users on the PE Discord has a Noble cirrus sim. Consider swinging by the Discord to try and find him.
Kevin
PilotEdge Marketing
Want faster answers to your forum questions? Join our Discord community: www.pilotedge.net/discord
346cp

Re: Noble Flight Sim G1000 out of sync with XPlane

Post by 346cp »

Thanks Kevin, that wasn't me on Discord but I will head over there now!