X-Plane 10 still a possibility?

thingsis

X-Plane 10 still a possibility?

Post by thingsis »

Hi everyone,

I was just wondering if there is a possibility to still use PE with my old X-Plane 10 installation. My main simulator is the latest X-Plane 11, but sometimes when I am on the go travelling for business I only have my laptop on me. It cannot run xp11, so I am using FSX. Yet to be honest xp10 would be much nicer than FSX. So I am just wondering whether I have any chance to get that to run with PilotEdge.
By the way part of the issue is caused by PilotEdge themselves. You guys made it absolutely impossible to ever enjoy a simulator again without the use of your services. Just doesn't work anymore for me. :-)

Thanks,
Henrik
Current Rating: CAT-11 & I-11
Main Aircrafts: SIAI-Marchetti SF.260 & Cessna T210M & Cessna 310L
N679HB N191AB
X-Plane 11.4x
Kevin_atc

Re: X-Plane 10 still a possibility?

Post by Kevin_atc »

Do you already have the PE Plugin for XP10? If so, yes- it’ll work fine. However, you’ll need to file flight plans via the website- not via the plugin. Also, the radios will be crystal clear. I don’t believe the VHF radio modulation is modeled in XP10.

If you don’t have the XP10 plugin, email support@pilotedge.net and ask for it. If you don’t hear back from them within a week, post here again.
Kevin
PilotEdge Marketing
Want faster answers to your forum questions? Join our Discord community: www.pilotedge.net/discord